[rpd] More confusion from Noah

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Jul 4 14:26:46 UTC 2021

Dear Fernando

The bad faith actors, crooks and liar is what I was wondering what this
dude was going on about.....

I agree that its rather absurd that Paul strayed into name calling folk he
does not even know in person and I have never met the man.....

But its safe to say that we indeed have bad actors amongst us within the
ecosystem who are purporting to be saviors of AFRICA while scarvanging on
the very small scarce number resources this region was afforded by IANA to
help advance Internet Infrastructure in Africa.

Cheers
Noah