[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

AFRINIC Policy Liaison policy-liaison at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 12 14:13:30 UTC 2021

**

*Dear PDWG*

*

**

*This is an email update to the thread of this nomination as per the
nominator's request.*

*

AFRINIC wishes to highlight that in regard to the nomination of Ms.
Wijdane Goubi in respect of its Call for Interest launched for the
replacement of the PDWG’s Co-Chairs, AFRINIC received an email dated 5th
of April 2021 from one Mr. David Venter, representative of DataKeepers
(Pty) Ltd, informing, inter-alia, that neither him nor his company, i.e.
DataKeepers (Pty) Ltd provided their support to the nomination of Ms.
Wijdane Goubi and that they had no interests whatsoever in the said
nomination exercise.

Regards

Policy Liaison Team

*

*

On 04/04/2021 8:30 PM, Wijdane Goubi wrote:

> Hello PDWG

> A new application was made with the following details on Sunday, April 4, 2021 - 20:30 :

> Submitted values are:

> Is this a "Self-Nomination"? No

> ==No==

> ==Nominee:==

> Full Name: Wijdane Goubi

> Gender: Female

> Nationality: Morocco

> Country of Residence: Morocco

> Physical address: 433 LOT NAJAH LASTAH TAROUDANT , MOROCCO

> Position: student

> Email address (of Nominee): wijdan.goubi at gmail.com

> Candidate Resume (CV):

> https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/cv1.pdf

> Photo of the Candidate:

> https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/picme.PNG

> ==Nominator :==

> As Nominator are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in

> good

> standing? Yes

> Full Name: David Venter

> nic-hdl of registered contact: DV4-AFRINIC

> org-hdl of Resource Member: ORG-DL4-AFRINIC

> Email Address (of Nominator): david at datakeepers.co.za

> Brief Motivation: I am nominating Wijdane because I believe

> that

> she is the perfect nominee for this position for a number of

> reasons, the first one is that she has a sense of

> committement as

> well as a sufficient knowledge and understanding of the CPM,

> the

> second one is the neutrality and impartiality she has as a

> person

> which are the most important values that a nominee should

> have.

> ==Seconder:==

> As Seconder are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in

> good

> standing?

> Full Name:

> E-mail address (of Seconder):

> Brief Motivation:

> ==Notice of Agreements==

> Notice: Yes I Agree

AFRINIC Policy Liaison.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia