[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:09:55 UTC 2021

Dear Chair,

It has never been done anywhere, when people are selected or nominated
for particular tenure and then in the same vein  the persons granted
another tenure. First of all, we select the two individuals for the
completion of the tenure of the  recalled co-chairs, I believe they
should complete that first, before a decision can be taken.

The approval or confirmation being conveyed is not short of an action
taken in a kangaroo republic. I agree that we nominated two persons for
completion of tenure.

For transparency sake and for posterity too, we must conduct another
exercise to select/elect co-chairs. I wouldn't mine if the exercise
reproduce the same persons again. But we have to do the right thing.

Simply,

Daniel