[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM - Status @ 9 April 2021

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:29:15 UTC 2021

Excellent email Noah.

And that's what is important for members of this PDWG to look when
selecting people. It is not just about selecting something that looks
more nice personally but mainly to select someone prepared to do the
job, and by the way, it is a role that requires and deserves someone
with enough experience to deal with all sorts of complex situations that
may arise and whose output affect so many people and organizations in
the continent.

It is great to have people with youth and energy but that without the
necessary experience is not enough, specially at the moment that PDWG is
going trough.

I hope all progress well and we can start to re-organize this group to
its fundamental objectives.

Regards
Fernando