[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Fri Apr 9 13:11:08 UTC 2021

Call it what you want, the blatant problem here the guys lied about their
nominators.

You and everyone else are arguing about procedure
now, you are excusing
those who you are wanting to head this working group for not understanding
the election procedure and then instead of asking and making sure that
they understand, just do their own thing and make up supporters.

So yes, it excludes their suitability in my view.