[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:32:59 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

Le jeu. 8 avr. 2021 20:56, Frank Habicht <geier at geier.ne.tz> a écrit :

> Hi,

> On 08/04/2021 21:38, Jaco Kroon wrote:

> > I also think it's important to make note that we need chairs prior to

> > the meeting in order to enable a more constructive meeting

> > (policy/proposal preparation and finalisation prior to the meeting).

> I also believe it is chairs who should call for the meeting and set an

> agenda. right? So we need them before the meeting.

Hi Frank,
Thanks for your email, brother!

...i dont see the PPM's Agenda as a real prerogative of
PDWG's Chairs; in the sense that there is no possibility
to prepare a PPM's Agenda without Chairs...

While reading the PDP about it again, i think the
Agenda is simply near to a list of all the available
DPPs...

...having already that list somewhere, if we start
a PPM without a PDWG Chair ; then the PDP is
clear on what to do to have a temporary PDWG's
Chair during that meeting :-)

Shalom,
--sb.