[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs closed & Way forward

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:12:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am baffled by this situation that I have woken up to. However, I believe
this might be an honest mistake, and hold no grudge about it. I was as
appalled and confused as the community might be about the misinterpretation
of my nominations. Nonetheless, I am glad Paul stepped up to clear out the
muddle.
Now that he has agreed to amend the situation by becoming my new nominator,
I am following through. Thanks Paul.

Therefore, I wish to edit my nomination form as follows:

Full Name: Anthony Ubah
Gender: Male
Nationality: Nigeria
Country of Residence: Canada
Physical address: L5A 2W6 Cawthra Road, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Position: Co-Founder
Email address (of Nominee): ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com

*Nominator:*

Full name: Paul Wollner