[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:01:40 UTC 2021

On 07/04/2021 14:43, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD wrote:

> <clip>.

> 1. Board could ratify a proposal but if they don’t agree with it,

> considering the bylaws, they could also at the same time, approve

> a “contrary” policy, which will be in place immediately **until**

> it is endorsed by the community at the next meeting. If not

> endorsed, it will then be withdrawed.

That part of bylaws means nothing to PDWG. If they would ever do that it
would open a precedent that has the potential to question AfriNic
internationally to continuing to existing and be recognized as a RIR.
Bylaws is made by members-only and members-only are not allowed to
determine unilaterally what the policies will be unless that is give to
them by PDWG which has never happened.

Therefore that part of the bylaws should be rejected, dismissed and
ideally removed by the next General Assembly.

Fernando