[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Apr 6 12:49:36 UTC 2021

Dear Jordi and all
I was previously on sabbatical leave for personal reasons.
I want to confirm to you and the community once again that the document for
ratification was prepared and sent to the board. However, after sending it
we were informed that it would not be considered by the board at that time
because it was done few days before the Board meeting and subsequently we
were also informed of other reasons and the letter written to us by the
legal adviser. We agreed at that time that we should seek the consent of
the community before re-representing the document after expressing our
surprise with the new timeline more especially after working tirelessly on
the ratification document.
I want to also confirm that we have in the past sent documents for
ratification to the board a few days before its meeting and it was
considered hence we were at that time surprised about the new timelines.

I hope this clarifies this issue.
Thanks

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin