[rpd] Eligibility Criteria for PDWG chairs

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 11:27:21 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Concerning the Eligibility for the Criteria for the PDWG Chairs as listed
from A to G; H-I.
First, regarding the Criteria F, "The intended volunteer must be able to
demonstrate good technical knowledge and understanding of the Internet
ecosystem. Having 3 years of related technical experience would be an
advantage", I believe that there is nothing wrong with this criteria, 3
years of related technical experience is an enough wealth of experience and
should be good enough for any contestant. Any other addition under this
criteria can come through the PDP after the election and selection of the
PDWG Co-chairs.

Likewise, regarding the Criteria H: "The intended volunteer must either
reside within or originate from AFRINIC’s service region", Without a
doubt, I believe that this should be made a mandatory criteria for any
applicant to be eligible for selection to the PDWG Co-chairs position.

Best,
Elvis.