[rpd] [Community-Discuss] clarification requested from AFRINIC

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 3 12:50:48 UTC 2021

Hi Darwin,

The Board never responded completely to the relevant questions:

Have they got the email from the (ex)co-chairs?
If so, can we get a copy (either from the Board, staff or co-chairs, even better each one to send their copies)?
If the Board got an email but the information was not complete (we need so assess it with the email), the co-chairs got a request for providing further information?

Very sadly, on this matter, because the Board didn’t respond explicitly (in my opinion, the same way they didn’t responded explicitly to other questions), I don’t trust 100% the Board. I will prefer to have both, the co-chairs email and the board one, so we can *all* confront the true.

It doesn’t make sense that the chairs said they send the email and the Board say they didn’t get it. You don’t think so?

*I understand* that the chairs, aren’t happy with the Recall, but if they really want to demonstrate their willingness to cooperate with the PDWG, they should have no problem in forwarding to the list all the email exchanges on this matter with the Board/staff. There is nothing secret in that email exchange, right?

Openness and transparency apply here to all the involved parties (staff, chairs, Board).

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet