[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

Taiwo Oye taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:26:01 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I think I am in support of the online voting system It is a System that has most recently been used and to a certain point, was effective (at least there was little or no debate on the validity of the result).
The area in which I am still very much concerned about is setting unrealistic criteria which disenfranchises LEGITIMATE voters.
Some examples include: Criteria that limits new members (who are not so new anymore as the last voting benchmark was one year ago). Some of which as we can evidently see have been quite active in the group. Or a criteria that prevents passive knowledgeable members Who watch from the background or leave the mailing list from time to time because of the constant back and forth.
These voices deserve to be heard in the voting process and their votes should count.

Kind regards
Taiwo