[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:22:51 UTC 2021

Hi Marriam,

Your point is clearly noted. However, if you read my line carefully, you'll
find that I have neither spoken well nor less of the character, competence,
or qualities of the immediate past co-chairs, more so the actions, or
inactions of the either. I simply upheld my choice of the 2 options put
forward by the secretariat through Madhvi, which are online election, and
consensus approach. I wish to keep it that way.

*Best Regards,*

*UBAH ANTHONY*