[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

Gaby Giner gabyginernetwork at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:12:20 UTC 2021

Hi Mirriam,

You're saying it's "baseless and with no merit" when we as a community have
struggled to pass policies etc via consensus (that's the base and also the
merit). I'm just saying that using the second option is "tricky" because
consensus-based voting has not been exactly pain-free/difficult for the
PDWG. If we are looking for a more efficient and time-saving option, then
option 1 is the way to go because consensus is difficult to achieve and is
time-consuming.

thanks
Gaby

(resent due to replying to mirriam only)