[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Wijdane Goubi wijdan.goubi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:18:00 UTC 2021

Hello Jordi,
Let me point out as well that the bylaws is a document that was drafted by
lawyers and that should have no relevance in the management of the PDP. The
fact that you are trying to create a conflict between both is jeopardizing
the core purpose of the bottom-up process. You can’t just skip the
community and its consensus and allow the board to modify the CPM/PDP. The
only waste of time in this entire situation is trying to invent
non-existent solutions that do not comply with the PDP in the first place.
Regards,
Wijdane