[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:56:42 UTC 2021

There are no "new rules". Where are you seening them ?

People are just discussing what would be best for new Co-Chairs and and ia
expected from such person in a time we are in process to choose someone new.
Just understand the difference.

At some point when we have Co-Chairs again we may want to adjust the PDP
and incorporate whatever better we find out of this discussion.

Regards
Fernando