[rpd] Appeal Committee Response - Re: (Fwd) Appeal Committee status

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:03:07 UTC 2021

Hi Ibeanusi,

This is sad to read. If 2/5 members of a committee resign only a few days
apart, with one reason of their resignation being inappropriate behaviour,
the first concern should be how to make the experience better for the
remaining 3 members or any replacements that will be made. What happens if
more people resign for the same reasons?

As a team member, I would honestly be concerned if I am asked to continue
with business as usual.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sent from Gmail Mobile