[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:34:24 UTC 2021

{unintentional error with precedent email}

Dear PDWG,

Le 19 février 2021 20:36:56 GMT+01:00, Anthony Ubah <ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com>
a écrit :

>Greetings Madame,

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your email.

...correction: brother, i'm not a woman :-)

>Your comments and recommendations is duly noted.

>I recognize that we all have freedom to contribute on issues in the

>PDWG,

>is there any reason why you think I shouldn't exercise mine?

...it seems as my words have unfortunately
achieved a strange side effect.

Please, accept my sincere apologies.

...as i still faill to understand in what i would
have tried to prevent you to exercise any of your
rights; as a member of this WG...brother, you could
be kind enough to accept to explain it to me.

Thanks & Blessings!

Shalom,
--sb.