[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Feb 19 14:41:19 UTC 2021

Hi Caleb,

Not sure if you followed the complete discussion.

This criterion was set as “mandatory” and I’m suggesting to make it as a “good to have but not mandatory”.

That said, I will also agree with your view. I think that’s the same we actually had in the chair’s election proposal (the first part).

I think the second part, I take it for granted, and if a selected co-chair has any conflict of interest, should say so, right? And not only in the selection process, but all the time while seating as chair?

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet