[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Feb 19 09:03:36 UTC 2021

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54 AM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD <
rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Now, you are doing exactly the same that you complained I did. Surprising!

Not at all... on the contrary, the working group is participating in a
discussion that stemmed from another discussion that had been started by
Sylvain.

Since you are a participant in the WG, I encourage you to contribute to the
discussion.

Noah