[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Feb 19 08:55:28 UTC 2021

Hi Sylvain,

Sunday knows me very well and I’m sure he knows that I’m happy to work not just with him, but with *anyone* always (even with people that disagree with my proposals! Is not that surprising?).

Sunday actually “rescued” me during a weekend from the “deportation” from Lagos that I suffered in the early years of AFRINIC when I was helping with the first IPv6 trainings. Note that I did nothing wrong, just the people in the consulate, wanted a brive and I fall into the trap! So we have a long history behind!

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet