[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Fri Feb 19 08:10:10 UTC 2021

Hi Sunday,

Re point 6:

This is something that I think is the fundamental breakdown and cause of our
troubles and goes for all of us, not just the selection of co-chairs.

When we get involved in volunteer work, it is just that – we do so for the
better of the community and organisation.

One needs to understand that self-serving interest does not come into play
and that there could very well be circumstances where what is right for the
community is not what is right for your particular personal or business
need. However, we need to put the community first ALWAYS.

Once we have that right, I think things will improve considerably.

Just my 2cents

Saul