[rpd] way forward on the PDWG after the Recall of the co-chairs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Feb 18 07:29:24 UTC 2021

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021, 08:25 S. Moonesamy, <sm+af at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Dear Mr Palet,

> First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the lead on trying

> to find a way forward. The Board will hold a meeting today, as I

> previously mentioned in an email dated 10 February [1], to discuss

> the aftermath of the Recall of the Policy Development Working Group

> co-Chairs.

Hi SM,

While I dont understand the unnecessary rush regardless of the 10th Feb
board meeting.

Can AFRINIC staff and specifically Madhvi take up the lead and work with
the WG to ensure that its following the CPM to fill the vacancy.

I dont support the rushed work that was done here by Jordi since there is
already claims of misinteretation.

Please afford this working group time to self organise.

Noah