[rpd] Resignation of Policy Development Appeal Committee member

Wijdane Goubi wijdan.goubi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:49:51 UTC 2021

Dear Wafa,

Thank you for sharing the content of your resignation letter with the
community. As a young woman working in this male dominated field, I can
totally relate to what you have gone through. You are definitely not the
first woman that was subject to work harassment in the tech society and
hopefully, we can put an end to it. Besides, I would really like to know
how such harassement could take place when the AC only meets for a few
hours a week, and via video conference ? There must be a reason for the
tensions and the conflict that are now between the AC members. Could you
please elaborate further on the situation so we can make more sense of it ?