[rpd] WE NEED YOUR INPUT, MAXIMUM BY TUESDAY 16TH NOON: Decision of way forward for new (transition or elected) co-chairs - SUMMARY

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:15:14 UTC 2021

+1 Jordi for this concise methodological approach. If I can remember very
well I was one of the early advocates of halting decisions due to the lack
of personnel (co chairs) to moderate PDP discussions. I do support the
points where there seems to be a converging consensus. I can see your
Thematic and Hermeneutic approach which I applaud.