[rpd] Report from Recall Committee

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Feb 11 10:34:54 UTC 2021

Hi Anthony, all,

With all the respect to your opinions, I will not respond to them in detail at this stage.

Please, all, if you don’t mind, pause other inputs or discussions until we finish our present decision to facilitate the work by now.

We like it or not, we agree or not, the Recall Committee decision is done and firm, so we need to focus the discussion on one of the choices for the way forward, and avoid other discussions.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet