[rpd] Report from Recall Committee

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Feb 11 08:47:21 UTC 2021

Sorry, I mean the choices, not objections! I just send that email.

So it should read:

“In order to do that, I’m going to send the choices in a new email and provide some instructions, because we need those with objections to explain the rationale for them and also those that support “more” some options than others, to explain why.”