[rpd] PDWG situation without co-chairs

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:45:36 UTC 2021

You don't have to agree. It is just the way it is either you agree or not.

There is a proper process in the CPM which all that participates here
accept. The Recall Committee cannot do things at will when they like.
There is a formal process to be followed, requisites to be fulfilled,
the Board must sit, discuss and approve and create a Recall Committee
and then the Recall Committee do a thorough job (which they did) and
determine de outcome. You may not accept but it is like that and
currently we don't have more Co-Chairs.

Just wait for the Board to lead the next election process via the staff
as done before.

Regards
Fernando