[rpd] PDWG situation without co-chairs

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:28:23 UTC 2021

Plain text or sight becomes blurry and subjective, when it comes to real
practice and interpretations. Humans are not plain.

When these lines where drafted, it was see as plain and clear. However,
now that invoking the clause has arisen, it will definitely not be that
simple again. My take therefore is we all went overboard, thinking the
matter was plain and straight forward.

My comments are simply to jab us and make us aware that it is not that
plain.

Simply

Daniel