[rpd] Statement from Legal Counsel

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:35:21 UTC 2020

Hi Members, if a policy proposal has reached a point for board"s (AfriNIC)
action. How does it get communicated. Because, I am.getting confused here.

What Frank quoted showed clearly the community was informed on the progress
of the proposal and the directions the document was moving. So I don't see
connivance of any form.

So why crying wolf.

Simply
Daniel