[rpd] Decision on Community Feedback

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Wed Dec 9 03:59:39 UTC 2020

Dear Community,
We thank the community for feeding us back on the way to process the
proposal on Co-Chair Recall Process.
The Co-chairs of the WG decided* that the process as outlined in the CPM
shall be followed as no one has been able to demonstrate any emergency at
this point. *
We would like to encourage the community to continue to engage in
discussions in a manner that issues would be discussed without personal
attacks. The input of the community should be based on pointing out issues
in a manner that can help us to guage consensus within the community.
Guessing the decisons of the co-chairs does not help in anyway.
We shall continue to seek for the input of the community on issues we are
not clear on.

Thanks
Co-Chair
PDWG