[rpd] Community Feedback

Gregoire EHOUMI gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 4 14:07:19 UTC 2020

Abdulkarim,

You deliberately delayed the procedure for the proposal "AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy Version 1.0"

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2020/011943.html <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2020/011943.html>

You actually wrote to this working group stating that a competing proposal was already in the last call, and you wanted to reduce community burnout.

While there is an ongoing co-chairs recall request, you are keen and excited about making a decision on whether or not to fast track a new proposal on Co-Chair Recall, ignoring the calls to withdraw the proposal and the related discussions.

Don't you see a double standard on your part when it comes to how you handle proposals submitted to the WG?

Regards,
Gregoire