[rpd] Community Feedback

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Wed Dec 2 19:30:27 UTC 2020

Dear Abdulkarim,

I humbly request that you refrain from issuing unwarranted threats. That is not the purpose of the authority/power assigned to the office of the Co-chair.

It is clear that the recent proposal to amend the Co-Chair Recall process and the 5th December 2020 deadline are simply knee jerk reactions and attempts to undermine the recall process.

If the Co-chairs are comfortable with their contributions, then they should have confidence that their actions and decisions will be vindicated by the recall committee.

Regards,
Daniel