[rpd] Community Feedback

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com
Wed Dec 2 11:47:37 UTC 2020

Dear Co-Chairs,

I am still hoping the said proposal will be withdrawn by the author, or
at the least, wait for us to learn from the implementation of the
current recall provisions in the CPM.

Please stick with the laid down process. There is no emergency, or a
reason for one.

Greetings to the two Co-Chairs. Please relax ... uneasy lies the mouth
that eats hot Aloco!

Sunday.