[rpd] REQUEST TO RECALL THE AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS

Emem William dwizard65 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:24:17 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I strongly believe there's more to this recall request than what the
proposers claim to be thier reasons.

If the co-chairs were not working as supposed to, why then did we
unanimously re-elect the second co-chair in the last meeting.

I suggest the people behind these should seek better ways of resolving
thier greivances rather than complicating issued in AFRINIC. Co-chairs were
elected not appointed, and voters did not come from they moon, we all voted
them in.

Best regards,
Emem William