[rpd] Policy proposal

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:41:04 UTC 2020

Don't put "we" in this.
You may conclude it yourself.

For me and for other people it is very clear the text says the Recall
Committee will "determine the outcome of the recall". That's it, for
most you may not like how it currently is.

And mixing it with 3.6 shows that lack of touch to read and understand
the CPM. How on earth is possible the Chairs can vary the process that
as a result could benefit themselves ? What is the emergency involved in
it ?
Are you suggesting the current Chairs to fasttrack a proposal to change
the current rules before the current Recall process is concluded in
order to these new rules apply to themselves ?

What an concerning succession of happenings we are having to face in
this forum ! This is unprecedented anywhere else in the world in similar
forums from my knowledge.
I really hope both Appeall Committe and Board of Directors of AfriNic
can help to bring some balance to this current and odd situation.

Fernando