[rpd] TIMELINE FOR PROCESSING OF APPEALS

Gregoire EHOUMI gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 18 01:26:43 UTC 2020

Hello,

My understanding of what is expected of the Appeal committee is to judge whether or not the PDP has been followed.

According to CPM section 3.5.2

#####
The appeal must be submitted within two weeks of the public knowledge of the decision. The Appeal Committee shall issue a report on its review of the complaint to the Working Group. The Appeal Committee may direct that the Chair(s) decision be annulled if the Policy Development Process has not been followed.
#####

Thanks
Gregoire Ehoumi