[rpd] Resource Transfer Policy_Text revision

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Fri Nov 13 01:04:27 UTC 2020

Dear Community,
We need to come to a final decision on this proposal. We have allowed more
than the initial 1 week for extensive discussion on this proposal currently
on last call. It seems all comments are now exhausted. However, we would
like to give 24 hours more for any final addition, comment or observation.
Thanks

Co-Chair PDWG.

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal