[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Thu Oct 22 08:44:27 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I think we're digressing again.  We should focus on the policies currently.

We're back in last call after the decision to call consensus was
successfully appealed.  I think we can all agree that:

1.  We need a transfer policy.
2.  The decision has been made to extend last call after the appeal.
3.  There is plainly *NOT* consensus around the currently in last call
DPP for transfers.

Therefore the only sensible decision that the Chairs (in my opinion) can
make is that the decision of "last call" is "no consensus" and therefore
the draft policy proposal (DPP) has to go back to discussion.

Based on that, let's start focussing on the what it is that we need from
an (any of the) inter-RIR policy.

In short:  please let this thread die - it's not serving any purpose
other than to work on everyone's nerves and causing more friction.
Let's rather work towards getting a working policy.  Energy much better
spent.

Kind Regards,
Jaco