[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Oct 22 08:27:53 UTC 2020

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020, 10:33 Daniel Yakmut via RPD, <rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Dear Fernando,

> The extension is not a fabrication of the Co-chairs, but a response to the

> call made by community members

Where in the PDP (regulations) is it indicated that a policy that cochairs
have declared has attained consensus pending ratification can be extended
for further discussions.

There were also calls to take the disputed proposal back to the rpd list
for WG discussion. These were made before cochairs declared a week later
total consensus on the proposal.

There were also a calls to extend the last call by I believe Jordi, but the
cochairs declaired consensus and indicated their decision to advice the
board to ratify.

When an appeal was launched, then the working group surprisingly noted a
reversal of a decision by cochairs on the very disputed proposal.

> Let us continuously focus on the policy,

When cases are before the court of appeals, discussing the very case is
considered interference with court proceedings.

Its prudent that we respect our rules of engagement.

Noah