[rpd] Appeal against the declaration of consensus on proposal Resource Transfer Policy

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:32:59 UTC 2020

I keep hearing people quoting the CPM or PDP process here but I can bet you
that if a legal counsel is to moderate our discussions a lot of us violate
the process intentionally or unintentionally so some times adopting best
practices while accommodating laid down principles is a good way to go.
I also saw the mail notifying the cochairs of the appeal as if threatening
them that an appeal is coming.
While I believe in following the process I also believe in the principle of
doing it in a civil manner and with the ideology of do unto others what you
want others to do to you. I have seen calls here for moderation and I
believe if these moderation is adopted a lot of us carrying out certain
rhetoric will be banned due to lack of respect for constituted authority.
In the end we should remeber that we are all here for one goal and not all
these personal vendetta of name calling. Let it rest.

Kind regards,

Paschal.