[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:07:19 UTC 2020

I am pleasantly surprise that the Co-chairs have extended the last call on
the Resource Transfer Policy. This is laudable, I want to support this
action. It clearly shows that the Co-chairs have a listening ear and ready
to guide PDWG to achieve consensus on this very important policy.

I hope we achieve some milestone with this extension, this of course is
without prejudice to an appeal, which is unnecessary.

Simply
Daniel