[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sun Oct 18 16:58:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

when there are significant objections and discussions about changes that
are not just editorial changes [1],
then a request for more time to discuss this proposal is - in my opinion
- a request to move this proposal out of last-call and into status of
"discussed on mailing list" (ie no consensus yet).

Maybe that might not have been understood by all this way, but in my
opinion Fernando's arguments are consistent and make sense if you (try
to) understand it this way.

Thanks,
Frank

[1]
like "4-byte ASN" versus "ASN greater than 65535" texts.