[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Gregoire EHOUMI gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 17 20:32:37 UTC 2020

Dear co-chairs,

You create a lot of confusion and you don't follow the PDP. Which section of the PDP allows extension of the last call after you have ended it ?

You also seem to ignore that according to appeal ToR section 5.1.e, a failure​ ​to​ ​respond​ ​to​ ​or​ ​conclude​ ​discussions​ ​within​ ​one​ ​week​ ​of​ ​a​ ​request​ ​from​ ​a complainant​ ​by​ ​the​ ​Chair(s)​ ​shall​ ​be​ ​considered​ ​sufficient​ ​grounds​ ​under​ ​sections​ ​5.1(c) and​ ​5.1(d).
So your decision made on the 7th October was challenged as from 8th October. You did not conclude satisfactorily to the requests from the complainants within the following week. So the appeal filed on the 15th is valid as your decision stands and can’t be reversed.

Please stop this continuous violation of the rules on which AFRINIC operates.

Failure to obey should be considered as perjury.

Gregoire