[rpd] [pdwg] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy v3.0

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Oct 17 13:02:39 UTC 2020

Dear Abdulkarim

Thank you for rejecting the proposals version 3 as expected.

You could also have considered it as per the CPM section 3.6 subsection 1
and 2 but nothing to worry about.

In any case, please refer to a complete *new draft proposal* sent on a
separate email for publication and subsequent discussions by the working
group.

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations