[rpd] [pdwg] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy v3.0

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Oct 17 06:03:30 UTC 2020

Dear Authors,
Please note that in line with the CPM, This proposal expired on 22nd Sep
2020. This was already communicated to you.
This means that the proposal expired before the update was received.
Therefore, this updated version is rejected as the proposal already expired.
Thank you

Co-Chair PDWG

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal