[rpd] End of Last call

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Oct 9 14:48:20 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 2:39 PM Ekaterina Kalugina <kay.k.prof at gmail.com>
wrote:

> And again for those in the back, the CPM does NOT prohibit changes during

> the last call.

Changes to the draft policy proposal are only allowed in 3.4.1 of the CPM
and I will quote the word and sentence again for you like others have.

*3.4.1 Draft Policy Proposal*
The draft policy shall be available for review for at least four weeks
before the next Public Policy Meeting. *The author(s) shall make the
necessary changes to the draft policy according to the feedback received.*
The Working Group Chair(s) may request AFRINIC to provide an analysis
(technical, financial, legal or other), of the impact of the draft policy
proposal.

In the *last call section 3.4.3*, where it is mentioned that *changes* can
be made to a draft policy proposal like we have seen on this resource
transfer policy where co-chairs openly suggested what changes and updates
the authors must make.

Staff assessment was ignored and even when staff indicated they are still
seeking for more feedback on *reciprocity* for the three proposals from
other RIR and Abdulkarim followed up on Madhvi to even ask for the same
clarification and feedback, they co-chairs have pushed forward nonetheless
yet they had a simple job of sending the proposal back to the list for
further discussion and not allow it in the last call against all the
objections the working group raised.

> The fact is that many will suffer if this policy is not passed in a timely

> manner.

Your inuendo above is false and fabricated lies. Please provide empirical
evidence of the suffering you refer to. You are literally publicly
lying that many will suffer. Suffer from what exactly? Please enlighten us
for we are blind.

> And i firmly believe that it is our duty to prevent this from happening in

> any way we can.

Ooooh wait, something is going to happen, is there a pending apocalypse we
are not aware of in the AfriNIC region? Do we need divine intervention or
shall we close our eyes while a flawed policy proposal is swept under the
carpet.

Give me a break.
Noah