[rpd] End of Last call

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:40:26 UTC 2020

Please what are the outstanding objections. Can you make a bucket list of
that.

The Co- chairs who have being keeping an eye on the proposal and have seen
that the authors have done justice and cannot waste time on frivolous
objections.

The Co-chairs have not voilated anything. Moreso I see only several highly
subjective interpretations of the PDP, PWDG, CPM and several other
reference manuals.

I also strongly believe the Co-chairs are also aware of the rules and they
are guided by that.

By the way nobody is afraid of appeals as it is a healthy way of saying one
was defeated in an effort and needs a second chance.

However, I have consistently said let us attack the matter and leave the
Co-chairs to do their work.

Simply
Daniel