[rpd] End of Last call

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:14:28 UTC 2020

Dear Fernando,

There is no confusion here, Section 3.5.1 of the CPM indeed said “disagrees with the actions taken by the Chair(s)” and the actions bound to taken by the chairs is to make declarations on behalf of the Board and the community. Similarly, the decision of course can be appealed but according to the CPM there is a time period to submit the appeal (Check Section 3.5.2 of the CPM). Nonetheless, you have not answered my pervious questions. Here is another one, Why should the Chairs “have changed their decision?”. Remember, they made the decision on behalf of the Board and the AFRINIC Community. Thanks.

ELVIS.