[rpd] End of Last call

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:03:00 UTC 2020

Dear Sami, dear all,

Most of the arguments supporting the policy were not mere "opinions".
A quick reminder, the policy reached a rough consensus during the PPM and
went to the last call for some editorial changes. The authors, Taiwo and
Anthony, proved to be remarkably active to manage minor issues and
solicitudes from the community. The resource transfer policy aims to build
a stable and efficient resources management system for the Afrinic service
region.
The overall discussion has been full of controversies undermining the work
of the co-chairs, an unfair behavior in my opinion. Also, the arguments
against the policy have been strongly taken apart.
We have been debating this policy for weeks, it is now time to move it to
the board for ratification.

regards,

Lucilla